- About JACS
The Japanese Association Clinic, Singapore was founded in 1985. The clinic is registered with Ministry of Health in Singapore, as a GP clinic.
We have 2 full time Doctors: Dr Higurashi Hiromi and Dr Yap Ai Lin. While Dr Higurashi sees only Japanese patients, Dr Yap can attend to all patients like any local general practitioner.
The services we provide include:
- General health screening, including ladies check- up (like Pap smear etc)
- Children and adult vaccination
- General consultation
- Driving licence, Employment pass and School entrance check up
- In-house General Xray and Barium examination
- In-house Laboratory
- Gastroscopy facility
- Footcare/podiatry services
- Lasting Power of Attorney certification
To facilitate consultation with a suitable doctor, please kindly call: 64696488 for appointment in advance.
How to find us
The Japanese Association Clinic, Singapore
120 Adam Road, Singapore 289899
※Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
(12:00-14:00 weekend fees apply)
|Sunday & P.Holiday||Closed|
|Non-Japanese and Non-Members are also Welcome!|